Join the Team
We’re always looking for extraordinary people who have exceptional skills and talent to contribute.
Whether you’re a problem solver in the field or in the office, if you can take us to the next level, we’re interested in talking to you.
Reedy has 85+ years of attracting the best and the brightest to our team. Our decentralized structure empowers extraordinary people to achieve great things, both personally and professionally. We absolutely expect, encourage and support our leaders to reach their highest level of growth through:
- Talent Development — We invest in our current and future leaders’ success.
- Leadership Opportunities — Our continuous growth creates ongoing leadership roles for those who stand out, regardless of tenure.
- Results Focus — We give clear and measurable goals allowing all teammates to demonstrate success
Reedy provides competitive employee benefits packages to non-union employees that include:
All eligible employees are offered:
- Comprehensive health insurance by Blue Cross Blue Shield, including prescriptions
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Pre-tax health savings account to offset out-of-pocket medical expenses
- Basic and supplemental life insurance
- Long and short term disability coverage
Paid Time Off
Reedy Industries employees receive paid holiday, sick, and vacation leave.
On the first day of employment, employees who are eligible may begin participating in the Reedy 401K Retirement Plan. After 12 months (1,000 hours) of service, participating employees become eligible for a discretionary employer match, according to the plan design.
We hold a special place in our hearts and in our company for veterans.
Your Service has made you a leader.
Your Training has made you a disciplined thinker.
Your Commitment to your country exemplifies loyalty.
Your Time served had made you strong.
If you’re a proud member of this group, we’d be thrilled to talk to you.
Apply directly to one of our positions. All information submitted is kept confidential.
Reedy Industries is an Equal Opportunity Employer.