The Recruiter works closely with Reedy Industries’ President and HR team to support the growth of our fast-paced organization through full-cycle recruitment, on-boarding, and training. This role will manage the talent acquisition process from end-to-end, ensuring that the company quickly and efficiently identifies, screens, interviews, and hires top talent. In addition, the Director of Talent Acquisition will partner with the President to identify strategic initiatives related to talent acquisition, staff development, and retention.
- Partner with Hiring Managers to assist in the recruitment and selection of exempt/non-exempt positions across the organization
- Manage the entirety of the talent acquisition process inclusive of job analysis, job description development and maintenance, sourcing, pre-screening, offer generation, and candidate on boarding
- Develop innovative, creative, and proactive recruitment and sourcing strategies to develop high quality active and passive candidate pipelines
- Follow and remain up-to-date on all EEO standards and applicable Federal and State laws
- Serve as a resource to managers and employees regarding professional development and training
- Partner with President and CEO to identify and implement strategic initiatives related to Talent Acquisition, onboarding, training, and retention
- Partner with Marketing Director on company’s online presence and reputation (responsible for accounts like Glassdoor and Yelp)
- Driver behind special projects and ad hoc projects as needed
- A passion for assisting candidates throughout the talent acquisition and on-boarding processes
- Proven success within recruiting and talent management
- Clear understanding of recruiting and sourcing strategies including the use of social media
- 2-5 years experience managing day-to-day full life cycle recruitment
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or related field
- Experience utilizing Applicant Tracking Software
Reedy Industries is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation or preference, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.