CAREERSBusiness Development Specialist
The business development specialist position cultivates, maintains and interacts primarily utilizing the phone and other forms of electronic communication to a broad scope of new and existing customers to increase sales of services. This role reports to the Business Development Manager.
Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential job functions unless doing so will present an undue hardship on the Company’s business operations.
This full-time role is responsible for business development for Southwest Town Mechanical in Frankfort, IL.
- Daily dashboard review to assess trends that would necessitate moving an account call forward and/or discuss anomalies with Account Manager
- Task follow-up through Salesforce/Outlook by phone and email
- Quote/job follow-up with account managers
- New account mining through Internet searches or physically seen locations
- Existing account call-in
- CRM tracking of all conversations notated in Customer/Lead tab of Salesforce as well as Opportunity creation
- Customer visits as needed per discussions with account manager
- Communication proficiency
- Results driven
- Customer focus
- Organizational skills
- Technical capacity
- Personal computer skills – strong typing ability and knowledge of CRM software, Microsoft Office Suite
- 2+ years of experience handling B2B sales
- Bachelor’s degree preferred