CAREERSHVAC Service Technician - Kansas City, MO
As a member of our team at Lippert Mechanical in Kansas City, MO, you will work under minimal supervision to repair, service, and maintain mechanical equipment on all commercial sites with a strong focus on customer service and a commitment to integrity.
- Monitor, evaluate, and troubleshoot condition of operating equipment, controls, and safeties to ensure continued safe operation and life cycle performance.
- Perform routine repairs to pump seals, bearings, etc.
- Read prints, diagrams, and drawings necessary to perform maintenance and parts replacement; use micrometers, dial gauges, strain gauges, etc. to take close tolerance measurements.
- Carry out work assignments in an efficient manner to maximize productivity.
- Follow company procedures, guidelines, and rules as job functions are performed and report any unsafe condition.
- Know and follow Service Department procedures and policies.
- Actively participate in and complete all required training programs.
- Minimum of 5 years in HVAC service field with strong technical skills in installation, serving and troubleshooting commercial HVAC equipment to include: operation and maintenance of controls, HVAC, refrigeration, boilers/steam, electrical generators, high voltage switchgear and/or air systems are desired
- Must be EPA certified
- Must have previous HVAC training
- Must have excellent communication, organizational and customer service skills
- Must conduct oneself with integrity
- Must be able to work independently as well as a part of the Lippert Mechanical team
- Must be willing to work long hours, weekend and holidays when required
- A valid driver’s license is required
- Following an interview, and before a position is offered, you must agree to a pre-hire: Drug screening; background check, and motor vehicle record search, where permitted by law. Criminal record or driving violations will not be cause for automatic application rejection.
About Lippert Mechanical
Lippert Mechanical is the most complete, experienced and highest quality HVACRP + ES solutions provider in the Kansas City, St. Joseph and Lawrence/Topeka markets. Founded in 1965, Lippert is MSCA Star Certified and we employ experienced, trained experts in all areas of HVACR. We partner with our customers by providing leading edge solutions and deliver unsurpassed results through a culture of safety and quality as our highest priority.
Lippert Mechanical is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation or preference, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.