CAREERSHVAC Service Technician - Kenosha, WI
Job DescriptionAs a member of our team at RMC in Bensenville, IL, you will work under minimal supervision to repair, service, and maintain mechanical equipment on all commercial sites with a strong focus on customer service and a commitment to integrity.
- Monitor, evaluate, and troubleshoot condition of operating equipment, controls, and safeties to ensure continued safe operation and life cycle performance.
- Perform routine repairs to pump seals, bearings, etc.
- Read prints, diagrams, and drawings necessary to perform maintenance and parts replacement; use micrometers, dial gauges, strain gauges, etc. to take close tolerance measurements.
- Carry out work assignments in an efficient manner to maximize productivity.
- Follow company procedures, guidelines, and rules as job functions are performed and report any unsafe condition.
- Know and follow Service Department procedures and policies.
- Actively participate in and complete all required training programs.
- Must be a previous or active member in good standing with Union 118 or 601 or currently enrolled in the apprenticeship program
- Minimum of 8 years in HVAC service field with strong technical skills in installation, serving and troubleshooting commercial HVAC equipment to include: operation and maintenance of controls, HVAC, refrigeration, boilers/steam, electrical generators, high voltage switchgear and/or air systems are desired
- Must be EPA certified
- Must have previous HVAC training
- Must have excellent communication, organizational and customer service skills
- Must conduct oneself with integrity
- Must be able to work independently as well as a part of the AccuTemp Mechanical team
- Must be willing to work long hours, weekend and holidays when required
- A valid driver’s license is required
- Following an interview, and before a position is offered, you must agree to a pre-hire: Drug screening; background check, and motor vehicle record search, where permitted by law. Criminal record or driving violations will not be cause for automatic application rejection.